|TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY – HAMMER HARDWARE BIRTHDAY PROMOTION
- Spend $25 on any product from any Hammer Hardware store in New Zealand, swipe your AA Smartfuel or AA Membership card, and go in the draw to win a Prize. (“Promotion”). (Please see exceptions in clauses 2 & 3 of the General Terms and Conditions below.).
- Each purchase of $25 or more qualifies for one entry to the Promotion. There are no restrictions as to the number of entries you may enter in this Promotion. Only the minimum spend applies.
- By presenting your AA Membership card or AA Smartfuel card at the Hammer Hardware Store and having it scanned by the Hammer Hardware staff member, you indicate to the Promoter that you wish to enter this Promotion.
- The Promotion commences on 12th October 2017 and closes on 12th November 2017 ("Promotion Period"). Entries strictly valid on purchases between these dates only. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of purchase when an AA Smartfuel or AA Membership card is swiped. Records of the Promoter are final and conclusive as to time of receipt.
- To qualify for this competition, your AA Membership card or AA Smartfuel card must scanned at the time of purchase to automatically be entered in the draw to win the prize. If you become an AA Smartfuel cardholder on the day you make your purchase, you must register your card with AA Smartfuel by 12th November 2017.
- The Prize is one (1) $250 Hammer Hardware Gift Card.
- There is one (1) Hammer Hardware Gift Card to be won at each Hammer Hardware store in New Zealand.
- In total there are 47 Prizes to be won.
- “Winner” is defined as the persons whose names are drawn in the prize draw held on 13th November 2017 (Prize Draw) or on 27th November 2017 (Unclaimed Prize Draw).
- In total there will be 47 Winners.
- The Winners will be contacted on the phone number registered with their AA Smartfuel or AA Membership card.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
- The Winners will be notified by telephone within 7 days of the prize draw. The Winners must respond by 26th November 2017 or the prize will be forfeited and another Winner drawn.
- If a Prize remains unclaimed by 27th November 2017, the Promoter may conduct an Unclaimed Prize Draw on 27th November 2017 at the Promoters offices. The Unclaimed Prize Draw Winner(s) will be telephoned on the phone number registered with their AA Smartfuel or AA Membership card within 7 days of the unclaimed prize draw. The new Winner(s) will be subject to the same terms and conditions of this competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to forfeit the Prize.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any notification that is misdirected, lost or damaged, or if the Winner cannot be contacted due to incorrect details being provided.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
- Information on how to enter and the prize details form part of these Terms and Conditions of Entry. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, which may be amended or modified from time to time. The Promoter will endeavour to advise Participants of any modification or amendment to these terms, but cannot be held responsible otherwise.
- This Promotion is not applicable to charge accounts, trade terms or special quotations.
- This Promotion is only open to “Eligible Entrants”, being individuals who: (i) are residents of New Zealand; and (ii) are not employees of the Promoter, Mitre 10 (New Zealand) Limited or their immediate families or any related corporations or any of their agencies associated with the Promotion; and (iii) are not a spouse, defacto partner, parent, child or sibling (whether natural or by adoption) of such an employee; and (iv) are not professionally connected with the Promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and Eligible Entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any claimant who submits a redemption that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Entry or who tampers with the redemption process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible claims will be deemed invalid.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for death or any personal injury suffered or sustained as consequence participation in the Promotion or as a consequence of the use and enjoyment of any prize.
- All other expenses incurred with any part of the prize are the responsibility of the Winner.
- If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of prize) with a prize equal to or greater in value as specified herewith in these Terms and Conditions.
- Receipts used for entry into the competition are void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, advisors, assignees, agents, licensees, representatives, advertising and promotional agencies) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where attributable to any of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions of Entry; (e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant or Entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
- By accepting a prize, the Winner agrees that the Promoter may use his/her name, address and photograph for publicity purposes strictly relating to this Promotion, including but not restricted to on packaging, or in public relations and marketing material, in any form of media, as carried out by the Promoter and/or its advertising and promotional agencies, without seeking payment or any other compensation.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any third-party acts or omissions, including but not limited to that of the prize supplier.
- For further assistance or queries regarding this Promotion please email [email protected]
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including, but not limited to, prize suppliers and as required, to regulatory authorities.
- The Entrant consents to the storage of their personal information on the Promoter’s database for purposes of this competition.
- If the Entrant consents to being contacted by the Promoter, the Promoter may use the personal information provided to contact the Entrant for future promotional and marketing purposes including contacting the Entrant via electronic messaging.
- The Promoter is Hammer Hardware Limited.