Rodenticide bait blocks. Suitable for indoor and outdoor use. Each block has a hole in the middle allowing it to be fixed in place. An octagonal shape gives rodents more edges to get their teeth into. Place bait under cover, along walls or rafters and in dark sheltered places where rodents are active. One feed is sufficient to kill a rat or mouse, but they may continue to eat the bait.
- Professional strength rodenticide blocks.
- Weather resistant.
- No stronger rodenticide available.
- One feed is usually a lethal dose.
- Centre hole for secure baiting.
- Contains non-target species deterrent.
- 160g is approx.
- 8 blocks.