Designed for use on sliding doors, the Albany Endeavour locking can be used with the Albany Endeavour bi-parting lock, additional security lock or acts as a standalone lock. For use with aluminium, timber or uPVC and timber sliding doors, either as a new installation or to replace an existing lock. Snib locks/unlocks from interior when unlocked by key. Can be keyed alike to other ASSA ABLOY CYL4 5-Pin locks for one key convenience. Supplied in display clam pack. New Zealand made.
- Large D handle on inside.
- Slim pull on exterior.
- Standard 125mm fixing holes.
- Opposing anti-lift beaks for added security.
- Anti-slam pin protects from accidental damage.
- Retrofitted, easily replaces most sliding door locks.
- Non-handed lock chassis.
- Key locks and unlocks from exterior.