JOIN THE GROUP
Marketing & Business Opportunities
Hammer Hardware is a New Zealand co-operative business group that has been in operation for more than 30 years.
There are over 40 stores throughout New Zealand and each store is locally owned and operated. Hammer Hardware stores are a part of the local community.
As a New Zealand retail brand, Hammer Hardware is continuing to grow nationally by improving existing stores and constructing new stores in key strategic growth areas of New Zealand.
This strategy has created unique opportunities for business professionals to capitalise on by joining the Hammer Hardware group and operating their own business supported by our processes and systems.
As a guideline, possible operator requirements would include:
- Experience in retail and/or trade, preferably (but not essential) in the home improvement industry.
- The motivation to succeed in a competitive environment resulting in financial independence and security.
- Ability to manage, lead and motivate staff to provide superior customer service levels.
- A sound financial position with assets or capital base.
- Computer literacy and process orientation.
- Negotiation and communication skills.
In return, Hammer Hardware can provide the following opportunities and support:
The opportunity to own and operate your own business
Potential to be financially secure and independent
An experienced support centre team to assist/advise on all aspects of your business
Computerised systems and procedures
Group purchasing benefits through our relationship with Mitre 10 NZ Ltd
A New Zealand brand and image
Advertising and sales promotional campaigns
Proven national marketing programmes